Ligandrol is a supplement that acts as a testosterone booster. As a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM), Ligandrol is a popular supplement used among many bodybuilders. Although the product is taken my many people all over the world and is praised highly for its effects, many wonder about lingandrol side effects prior to taking the supplement. Is it safe to take and are there any side effects of ligandrol?
The product contains the ingredients: 4-((R)-2-((R)-2,2,2-triuoro-1-hydroxyethyl)pyrrolidin-1-yl)-2-triuoroMethyl)benzonitrile and should be taken 3 times a day – 1 capsule each time. Ideally, ligandrol capsules should be taken 3 times daily for a period of eight consecutive weeks. This is classed as one full cycle. After each cycle, a user must take a break or switch to using another supplement prior to repeating their next cycle of ligandrol or before ceasing to use the products. The best effects are seen when you follow the guidelines of using the products in the way they are intended.
Ligandrol Sarm Side Effects
We asked a group of one-off and regular users of ligandrol, often referred to as lgd, of their personal experiences with ligandrol side effects.
Some of the ligandrol supplement side effects include:
- Cramps in the calf muscles of the legs
- Body aching
Whereas an equal number of these users stated that they had never experienced any side effects of ligandrol during their 1-5 cycles taken.
In Order to Avoid Ligandrol Side Effects
As stated above, it is always best to follow a strict program when taking any supplement or performance enhancing drug. Obviously, making sure that you are in good shape and pass all of the recommended health tests will make all of the difference to the way in which your body reacts to ligandrol. Other factors to consider include:
- Following a cycle properly – and exactly how it was intended for use.
- Never repeat a cycle back to back.
- Always allow time for a recovery period in your program.
- Frequent users of ligandrol have advised that you should not exceed your daily limit of 10mg – any higher and you could increase your chances of experiencing any or all of the above side effects.
- Those who take just 3mg per day have reported that they have never experienced any adverse effects in all the time they have taken the supplement.